The real-time data on Cryptowatch is provided directly from cryptocurrency exchanges via their APIs and covers over 3,000 markets. The term "market" refers to a trading pair listed on an exchange. For example, the trading pair BTC/USD on Kraken is a market, and BTC/USD on another exchange would be considered a separate market.
Features & Benefits
Some of the free benefits of using Cryptowatch include:
- Visualize price movements and market trends in real-time.
- View your portfolio performance across multiple accounts in real-time.
- Popular charting tools and indicators such as Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, and Bollinger Bands, amongst others.
Premium (paid) benefits:
- Link to your exchange(s) of choice to open new orders quickly and intuitively.
- Visualize your trades and orders in real-time.
- Receive price & volume alerts as text messages sent to your mobile phone, 24/7.
For more details, see the Cryptowatch plans page.
Note: You can use the Cryptowatch interface for trading for free by connecting your Kraken account to Kraken Pro. However, this does not include the ability to trade across multiple exchanges and to receive SMS alerts.