Looking for Cryptowatch info and tutorials? Check out Cryptowatch Guides.
The real-time data on Cryptowatch is provided directly from cryptocurrency exchanges via their APIs and covers over 4,000 markets*.
Features & Benefits
Basic use of Cryptowatch is completely free. Other premium features are available for purchase with Cryptowatch Credits. Some of the free benefits of using Cryptowatch include:
- Trade for free on multiple exchanges from one terminal, even on mobile
- View your trade history, orders, and positions on the Portfolio page
- Chat with other traders in the trollbox
- Visualize price movements and analyze market trends on an advanced charting interface
- Analyze charts with popular tools and indicators, such as Moving Averages, MACD, RSI and Bollinger Bands
- View your balances across multiple exchanges in real-time on the Portfolio page
- Set price, volume, and technical analysis alerts right on your charts
- Create and save custom themes
Premium (paid) features:
- Receive price, volume, technical analysis and order-fill alerts as text messages & emails, 24/7
- Stream prices and order books with the Market Data WebSocket API
- Pull market data into Google Sheets with the Cryptofinance.ai plugin
- Automate orders and alerts using triggers and actions with Zapier integration
See the pricing page for more details about Cryptowatch's premium features.
More planned releases are always around the corner — follow @cryptowat.ch to learn more.
Kraken clients can use the Cryptowatch trading terminal for free by connecting their Kraken account to Kraken Terminal. However, this does not include the ability to trade across multiple exchanges or receive SMS and email alerts.
*The term "market" refers to a trading pair listed on an exchange. For example, the trading pair BTC/USD on Kraken is a market, and BTC/USD on another exchange would be considered a separate market.