Below is a summary of all the fees we do and do not charge at Kraken.com. These are different from fees on Kraken Futures.
Funding fees make up for the costs associated with us accepting deposits or sending withdrawals.
- Cryptocurrency deposit fees (mostly free, though there are a few exceptions)
- Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees (to get your transaction onto the blockchain)
- Fiat deposit fees (as set by our banking partners)
- Fiat withdrawal fees (as set by our banking partners)
Our main service matches orders from users who want to buy cryptocurrencies with orders from users who want to sell cryptocurrencies (or vice versa).
Trading fees are charged when your order is executed (matched with another user's order).
Orders that are cancelled before being executed (also known as "untouched" orders) do not incur any fees.
We do not charge fees for the following:
- Transferring funds to and from the Futures wallet
- Storing funds
- Account inactivity
- Account maintenance