You can find the full trading fee schedule by clicking here.
Below is a summary of all the fees we do and do not charge at Kraken.com. These are different from fees on Kraken Futures.
Funding fees make up for the costs associated with us accepting deposits or sending withdrawals.
- Cryptocurrency deposit fees (mostly free, though there are a few exceptions)
- Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees (to get your transaction onto the blockchain)
- Cash deposit fees (as set by our funding providers)
- Cash withdrawal fees (as set by our funding providers)
- Debit / Credit card purchase fees
Our main service matches orders from clients who want to buy cryptocurrencies with orders from clients who want to sell cryptocurrencies (or vice versa).
Trading fees are charged when your order is executed (matched with another client's order).
Orders that are cancelled before being executed (also known as "untouched" orders) do not incur any fees.
Instant Buy fees
When placing Buy, Sell or Convert orders via the Buy Crypto widget, the Kraken Fee per transaction is 1.5%. If you are purchasing a stablecoin with another stablecoin (USDT, USDC or DAI), or when purchasing them with USD, the fee per transaction is 0.9%.
We do not charge fees for the following: