You can find the full trading fee schedule here.
Below is a summary of all the fees we do and do not charge at Kraken.com. These are different from the fees on Kraken Futures.
Funding fees make up for the costs associated with us accepting deposits or sending withdrawals.
- Cryptocurrency deposit fees (mostly free, though there are a few exceptions)
- Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees (to get your transaction onto the blockchain)
- Cash deposit fees (as set by our funding providers)
- Cash withdrawal fees (as set by our funding providers)
- Debit & credit card purchase fees
Our main service matches orders from clients who want to buy cryptocurrencies with orders from clients who want to sell cryptocurrencies (or vice versa).
Trading fees are charged when your order is executed (matched with another client's order).
Orders that are cancelled before being executed (also known as "untouched" orders) do not incur any fees.
If you are trading using leverage (an optional, advanced feature), additional margin opening and rollover fees will apply.
Instant Buy fees
Kraken fees for buying, selling, or converting assets using Instant Buy consists of a displayed fee and, where applicable, a spread which is included in the price. Any spread is calculated before orders are executed and may differ for similar transactions. This is because the spread is determined based on a combination of factors, including but not limited to transaction size, asset, payment method and market conditions.
We do not charge fees for the following:
- Transferring funds to and from the Futures wallet
- Storing funds
- Account inactivity
- Account maintenance