Certain account actions require an automated email be sent for confirmation or verifying information.
If you don’t receive an email, here are some general steps you can try before reaching out to our support team:
- Double check that the email wasn’t sent to your spam/junk folder.
- Search your mail folders for our sending email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your block list for anything with @kraken.com.
- Attempt the action again (after the expiration time has passed*).
- Reach out to your provider and ask if they can whitelist our sending address or stop suppressing our emails.
Below are some additional things to check based on each specific action:
You might have accidentally entered the wrong email on the sign up form. Try signing up again and double-check the spelling of your email address.
* New accounts will automatically expire if not confirmed within 2 hours.
Withdrawal address confirmation
* New withdrawal addresses will automatically expire if not confirmed within 1 hour. You may manually delete the address if you'd like to retry adding it sooner than the expiration time.
Email change confirmation
You might already have a Kraken account with the new email address. The new email address cannot be associated with any other Kraken account (even if it's a closed account).
* New email changes will automatically expire if not confirmed within 24 hours.
You might have incorrectly entered the email address associated with the account.
If you have multiple Kraken accounts associated with a single email address, be sure to include the plus sign (+) tag that you would have had to use to create it.
Note: If multiple username requests or password resets are done back-to-back, this can cause issues with email delivery. Please wait a few hours before attempting these actions again.