Certain account actions require an automated email to be sent for confirmation or verifying information.
If you don’t receive an email, here are some general steps you can try before reaching out to our support team:
- 1Double check that the email wasn’t sent to your spam or junk folder.
- 2Search your mail folders for our sending email address [email protected].
- 4Attempt the action again (after the expiration time has passed*).
- 5Check your block list for anything with @kraken.com.
- 6Reach out to your provider and ask if they can whitelist our sending address or stop suppressing our emails.
If none of those steps worked, below are some additional things to check based on each specific action:
* New accounts will automatically expire if not confirmed within two hours.
If still within a two-hour period you can attempt to create a new account right away using the same email address, by resorting to email modifiers (subject to email provider supporting this feature). You can find a guide on this here.
Withdrawal address confirmation
Email change confirmation
In this situation you will need to use a different email address or use the same one with a modifier (subject to email provider support). You can find a guide on this here.
* New email changes will automatically expire if not confirmed within 24 hours.
- Email address
To double-check both Username and Email address, try a Username reminder.
If you have multiple Kraken accounts associated with a single email address, be sure to include the plus sign (+) tag that you would have had to use to create it.
If you still don't manage to reset your password, you will need to fill out the Sign-in troubleshooting form so that our security team can investigate further.
Note: If multiple username requests or password resets are done back-to-back, this can cause issues with email delivery. Please wait a few hours before attempting these actions again.
Sign-in 2FA by-pass
- Master Key
- Email address
To double-check your username and email address, try a username reminder.
If you don't have a Master Key, or can’t remember it, you will need to fill out the Sign-in troubleshooting form so that our security team can investigate further.