Always be careful when withdrawing cryptocurrencies. Once a withdrawal has been sent and marked as "Success" in your Kraken account, it is impossible to cancel or reverse the transaction.
Do not participate in an ICO or token sale directly from your Kraken account — the tokens received will be irretrievable.
In order to withdraw cryptocurrencies from your Kraken account, you must first add and confirm the withdrawal address. Then, to withdraw, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Kraken account, navigate to "Funding"
2. Click the "Withdraw" button.
3. Search for the currency you wish to withdraw and then click on it.
4. Select a previously added address or click the "Add Address" ("Add account" for EOS) button to add and confirm a new one.
5. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw in the "Amount" field or click the percent of your account balance in that specific currency. Make sure the amount is greater than the minimum listed directly under this field.
6. Click "Withdraw". Double check that all of the information is correct and then click "withdraw".
7. If you are asked for authenticator app code, then you have 2FA for funding enabled on your account and would need to use the 2FA you set up for funding (this is different from your Sign-in 2FA).
8. You will see a confirmation with your withdrawal Details on the right side box, along with the status of the withdrawal.
That's it, you have now completed a cryptocurrency withdrawal from your account!