To withdraw fiat currency from Kraken:
- Login to your Kraken account.
- Navigate to Funding > Withdrawal.
- Choose the fiat currency you want to withdraw.
- Follow the instructions displayed closely.
Important things to keep in mind:
- Withdrawal limits will depend on your verification level.
- Withdrawal processing times range from 1 to 5 business days, depending on the method.
- We cannot send withdrawals in cash, credit or debit cards, or to some third-party payments processors.
Below is a summary of withdrawal methods, minimums, and fees.
|Currency||Withdrawal method||Withdrawal minimum||Withdrawal fee|
|USD||US domestic wire transfer||20 USD||5 USD|
|USD||International wire transfer||50,000 USD||5 USD|
|EUR||SEPA bank transfer||5 EUR||0.09 EUR|
|CAD||Canada domestic EFT||50 CAD||0.25%|
Why does Kraken charge withdrawal fees?
The payments partners that we work with charge us fees for withdrawals in fiat currencies we support.
Are there any other fees?
Intermediary or correspondent banks (banks between our bank and your bank that processes the transaction in transit) may also charge fees or convert the transaction to a different currency en route.