You can make your account more secure in the following ways:
- Create two-factor authentication for account login.
- Create a master key to require authentication for account recovery.
- Secure the email account you used to sign up with a strong password and two-factor authentication.
- Lock your account settings with the global settings lock to prevent withdrawals even if an attacker gains access to the account.
- If your email supports PGP signing and encryption, give us your PGP key to receive signed and encrypted email from us.
- Create two-factor authentication for funding and/or trading (note that the global settings lock must set in order for these to be effective).
Please also beware of the following: