You can make your account more secure in the following ways:
- Create Two-factor Authentication (2FA) for account login.
- Create a master key to require authentication for account recovery.
- Secure the email account you used to sign up with a strong password and Two-factor Authentication (2FA).
- Lock your account settings with the Global Settings Lock to prevent withdrawals even if an attacker gains access to your account.
- If your email supports PGP signing and encryption, give us your PGP key to receive signed and encrypted email from us.
- Setup Two-factor Authentication 2FA) for funding and/or trading (note that the Global Settings Lock must be set in order for these to be effective).
eware of the following: