How inbound phone support works
English phone support is available in North American time zones, throughout England and the E.U. If you aren't located in the supported areas don’t worry, we will be expanding our inbound phone support capacity in the coming months! Please be aware that long distance charges may apply if you are outside of our supported area. If you receive a call from someone claiming to be from Kraken without first having been contacted via email, please hang up and contact Support for clarification.
|Phone support can not help with:||Phone support can help with:|
|✗ Verification issues||✓ General questions|
|✗ Sign-in issues for accounts with a balance||✓ Cryptocurrency and cash funding|
|✓ Trading issues|
|✓ Synapse funding issues (U.S. clients)|
|✓ Sign-in issues for zero balance accounts|
Beware of scams
If you find a phone number claiming to be Kraken Support that is not on our Support page (support.kraken.com) then it's a phishing scam. Do not call it. If you receive a call from someone claiming to be Kraken without having email contact with Kraken Support first then please hang up. Instead, please contact Support for clarification.
In addition, Kraken Support specialists will never ask for the following:
- Two Factor Authentication Code
- Device Approval Code
- Wallet Addresses or seed words
- Master Key
- Remote access to your computer
- Ask you to remove or change your account security settings
If you are asked for any of this information please hang up and contact Support.
Be sure to also follow our guide for securing Your Account.
From the United States:
- English Support: +1 888 871 2573
- Spanish Support: +1 888 874 5280
- French Support: +1 888 874 3480
From the United Kingdom:
- English Support: +44 808 501 5031
- Spanish Support: +44 808 175 3474
- French Support: +44 808 175 3125
From the European Union:
- English Support: +353 1 223 8162
- Spanish Support: +353 1 230 8320
- French Support: +353 1230 8558
Note: Long distance charges may apply.
*Not available in Japan