Set up a recurring order on Kraken to automatically buy crypto on a daily, weekly, biweekly or monthly schedule.
Requirements and supported payment methods
The transaction fee for recurring orders is displayed on the final confirmation page, and is visible before you complete your purchase.
How to set up a recurring order
- 1Sign in to your Kraken account. Click the Buy button found on the homepage.
- 2Select an asset and enter the amount you would like to buy on a recurring basis.
- 3Select the Frequency dropdown. Here you can choose the frequency of your purchase (Daily, Weekly, Biweekly or Monthly). After choosing an option click Continue.
- 4Review and confirm your recurring order.
- By default, the frequency on all orders is One time buy.
- The total cost, fees and amount received on recurring transactions might vary due to market price fluctuation.
- You will be notified by email when you set up a recurring order, as well as when a recurring transaction takes place.
How to view your recurring orders
How to pause, resume or cancel a recurring order
- 2Go to the Transactions tab.
- 3Go to Scheduled and locate the order you would like to modify.
- 4Select Pause, Resume or Remove and confirm the action.
You can complete any of the actions above at any time.
Failed or declined transactions
If your recurring order fails you will receive an email from Kraken to let you know. The email will contain the date of when your next order will be attempted again.
Some reasons for failure include:
- Insufficient funds in your Kraken account balance.
- Adverse market conditions.