Some providers occasionally send our emails to spam or other folders making it difficult to approve withdrawal addresses, reset passwords or utilize our automated emails. In this article we’ll cover how to whitelist our email addresses using popular providers to ensure you’ll receive them.
The most common email addresses associated with our platform are:
Whitelist instructions for popular email clients:
- 1On the main page once you’ve logged in click the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner then select View all Outlook settings.
- 2In the Settings menu, select Email and finally Junk Email.
- 3Next add [email protected] to the safe senders and domains list, this address handles most of the automated emails we send such as withdrawal addresses and account security emails. You can find a list of all our email addresses at the top of this article.
- 1Once you’ve logged into your google mail account on the main page click the gear in the upper right then select See all settings.
- 2Once at this settings menu choose Filters and Block Addresses from the tabs along the top.
- 3Select Create a new filter and in the From field enter [email protected] .
- 4Click Create Filter, then check Never send it to Spam and finally Create filter.
- 1After signing into Yahoo mail select Settings in the top right and then More Settings.
- 2Next choose Filters, Add new filters, enter a name for the filter.
- 3Select From, then contains from the drop down menu.
- 4Enter [email protected] then choose a folder to move our emails to, inbox would ensure it’s delivered to the most visible mail folder.
- 1Once logged in select SETTINGS in the upper right hand corner.
- 2Choose Filters.
- 3To the right of Whitelist click the ADD button and enter [email protected] and select save.
- 4Emails sent from this address will now always be delivered right to your inbox.
Some providers have a lot more delivery issues than others. If the delivery of our emails is inconsistent or frequently delayed we recommend using either Protonmail or Gmail. These providers haven’t had issues with our automated emails, have an easy to use whitelist feature and both allow app based (or better) two factor authentication.
You can change the email address on your Kraken account by using the tips in this article; If you’re unable to receive codes to both addresses submit a support ticket and we can assist with changing the email associated with your account.
For more email delivery troubleshooting steps, please see this link.