1. Navigate to 'Staking'.
2. Click the 3 dots next to the asset you wish to unstake.
3. Click 'Unstake'.
4. Enter the amount you wish to unstake (or the percentage) and then click 'Unstake'.
5. Under the 'Transactions' section you will see a new entry with the unstaked amount in status 'Initiated', a few minutes later it will change to 'Success' and you will have the funds available again in your trade balance.
You may receive an error message or not be able to unstake for the following reasons:
- You have an incomplete account access case.
- You deposited fiat for the first time within the past 72 hours.
- Your browser is having issues and may need troubleshooting.
- You have funding 2fa setup but are entering your login or trade 2fa on the staking screen that asks for funding 2fa.
- You have an open order withholding your funds from being staked.