Kraken Support is unable to remove devices from Cloudflare's block list.
If your device is being blocked by Cloudflare, below are the most likely reasons and solutions.
Error 1015 "You are being rate limited"
A rate limit is a temporary ban that automatically goes away after 15 minutes. Kraken Support is unable to speed up this wait time.
- You tried to login to your Kraken account too many times within the last few minutes.
- You are refreshing a kraken.com page too frequently.
- Your device has too many kraken.com tabs/windows open at once.
- Close all of your browser tabs/windows for Kraken.com
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies from "All Time".
- Wait 15 minutes.
Error 1016 "Origin DNS Error"
This error indicates an issue with one of Cloudflare's servers.
To help us better track down the issue, please reach out to our support team using the General Form (not Live Chat), select "Website problem", and provide the following:
1) The RayID on the error message
3) Visit https://www.kraken.com/cdn-cgi/trace and copy the "colo=" value
In the meantime, changing your location via VPN may redirect you to another CloudFlare server.
Error 1020 "Access Denied"
Cookies play an important role in helping Cloudflare distinguish between malicious visitors and legitimate clients.
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
- Turn off any browser extension that blocks cookies.
- Clear your existing cookies and cache from "all time".
- Try another browser.
- Try another device.