There are three sources of Kraken related emails:
There are only two emails from us that are enabled by default:
- Administrative Emails - Non-critical updates that may affect your Kraken account (e.g., new features or services, policy updates, etc.)
- Newsletter Emails - Helpful information that you may find interesting (e.g., blog posts, analysis and interesting facts about the Bitcoin industry, special offers, etc.)
In order to unsubscribe, click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any Administrative or Newsletter email and follow the instructions on the page.
1. Sign in to your Kraken account.
2. Click on your name in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Click on Notifications.
- Toggle the notification boxes you wish to unsubscribe from.
- Click "Update settings" to save the changes.
Note: If you have Global Settings Lock (GSL) enabled on your account then you will need to remove it before making changes to your notification settings.
Blog notifications are NOT enabled by default.
To subscribe for these, you have to go to blog.kraken.com:
To unsubscribe, just click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any Kraken Blog notification email and follow the instructions on the page.
Status notifications are NOT enabled by default.
To subscribe for these, you have to go to status.kraken.com:
To unsubscribe (or to edit the types of status notifications you want), just click the "Manage your subscription" link at the bottom of any Status email.
- Go back to status.kraken.com.
- Click "Subscribe to Updates"
- Enter your email address the same way as when you subscribed.
- Click "Subscribe via Email".
- You will then see options to subscribe & unsubscribe to individual components or cancel all subscriptions entirely.
You can view detailed sub-components by clicking the ">" sign to the left side of each main component. Here you are able to customize your subscription, for example, if you don’t use Kraken Futures, you can uncheck the Kraken Futures sub-components.