There are three sources of Kraken related emails:
There are only two emails from us that are enabled by default:
- Administrative Emails - Non-critical updates that may affect your Kraken account (e.g., new features or services, policy updates, etc.)
- Newsletter Emails - Helpful information that you may find interesting (e.g., blog posts, analysis and interesting facts about the Bitcoin industry, special offers, etc.)
In order to unsubscribe, click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any Administrative or Newsletter email and follow the instructions on the page.
- Login to your Kraken account.
- Go to Settings > Notifications by clicking on the icon in the upper-right corner.
- Uncheck the notification boxes you wish to unsubscribe from.
- Click "Update Notifications" to save the changes.
2. Kraken Blog
Blog notifications are NOT enabled by default.
To subscribe for these, you have to go to blog.kraken.com:
To unsubscribe, just click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any Kraken Blog notification email and follow the instructions on the page.
3. Kraken Status
Status notifications are NOT enabled by default.
To subscribe for these, you have to go to status.kraken.com:
To unsubscribe (or to edit the types of status notifications you want), just click the "Manage your subscription" link at the bottom of any Status email.
- Go back to status.kraken.com.
- Click "Subscribe to Updates"
- Enter your email address the same way as when you subscribed.
- Click "Subscribe via Email".
- You will then see options to subscribe/unsubscribe to individual components, or cancel all subscriptions entirely.
For example, if you don’t use Kraken Futures, you can hit “Uncheck All” on the Kraken Futures component.
You can view even more detailed sub-components by clicking the "+" sign to the left side of each main component.