If our status page is showing everything as operational and yet you still experience issues with our site, like 404 errors or blank pages, it's likely the issue is with your web browser.
Here are some steps to troubleshoot issues you may be facing:
1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies from All Time.
Note: By deleting your browser's cache and cookies, any chart drawings and/or settings on Kraken Pro will be erased.
Alternatively, try logging into your Kraken account using your browser's Incognito / Privacy / Private Mode.
Sometimes browser extensions and outdated cache files and cookies can cause site issues. Incognito/Privacy mode gives your browser a fresh slate.
2. Make sure that your browser is up-to-date.
3. Make sure that your browser has the following settings enabled:
- referer header
These settings are enabled by default in all major browsers.
4. Try a different browser. Our website is tested with, and should work with, most modern web browsers (this does not include Internet Explorer).
5. Restart your device/computer. We know it sounds like cliche advice, but we've seen it solve more than a few cases.
6. Try a different device/computer.
7. Try a different internet connection. Avoid signing into Kraken on a shared or public wifi network as it may put your account at risk.