If our status page is showing everything as operational and yet you still experience issues with our site, like 404 errors or blank pages, it's likely the issue is with your web browser.
View step-by-step troubleshooting instructions
- 1Try your browser's Incognito, Privacy or Private Mode. It gives your browser a fresh slate from cache, cookies and extensions.If that works, it most likely means the issue was with your browser's cache and cookies (in which case, you'll need to delete them from All Time) or with a browser extension (in which case, you'll need to uninstall it).
- 2Make sure that your browser is up-to-date. The browsers and minimum versions we support are:
While other browsers and versions may work, they are not officially supported and some features may not work correctly.
- Android Chrome >= 80
- Brave >= 1.0
- Chrome >= 57
- Firefox >= 52
- iOS Safari >= 10.3
- Safari >= 10.1
- 3Make sure that your browser has the following settings enabled:
These settings are enabled by default in all major browsers.
- referer header
- 4Try a different browser. Our website is tested with and should work with most modern web browsers (this does not include Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer).
- 5Restart your device or computer. We know it sounds like cliche advice, but we've seen it solve more than a few cases.
- 6Try a different device or computer.
- 7Try a different internet connection. Avoid signing into Kraken on a shared or public Wi-Fi network as it may put your account at risk.
Below are links to support articles (not created by Kraken) for a variety of browsers which may help you with the above troubleshooting steps.
When transitioning between Kraken interfaces, such as navigating from the Kraken interface to Kraken Classic or Kraken Pro, you may experience unexpected behavior if Brave Shield is active on one application and not active on the other. This behavior arises because Brave Shield treats each subdomain as a distinct entity, applying its privacy and security settings independently. Consequently, certain functionalities may be temporarily impacted until you adjust the Shield settings for each specific subdomain. If you encounter this scenario, try the following steps:
1. Enable the Brave shield on each individual browser (on Kraken Pro, Kraken or Kraken Classic depending).
2. You will be required to sign into your Kraken account again after enabling the Brave shield on the different interfaces.
You can find out more info about Brave shield here. How to clear cache and cookies