If our status page is showing everything as operational and yet you still experience issues with our site, like 404 errors or blank pages, it's likely the issue is with your web browser.
Here are some steps to troubleshoot issues you may be facing:
1. Try your browser's Incognito / Privacy / Private Mode. It gives your browser a fresh slate from cache, cookies and extensions.
If that works, it most likely means the issue was with your browser's cache and cookies (in which case, you'll need to delete them from All Time) or with a browser extension (in which case, you'll need to uninstall it).
Warning: By deleting your browser's cache and cookies, any chart drawings and/or settings on Cryptowatch or Kraken Terminal will be erased.
2. Make sure that your browser is up-to-date. The browsers and minimum versions we support are:
- Android Chrome >= 80
- Brave >= 1.0
- Chrome >= 57
- Firefox >= 52
- iOS Safari >= 10.3
- Safari >= 10.1
While other browsers and versions may work, they are not officially supported and some features may not work correctly.
3. Make sure that your browser has the following settings enabled:
- referer header
These settings are enabled by default in all major browsers.
4. Try a different browser. Our website is tested with and should work with most modern web browsers (this does not include Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer).
5. Restart your device/computer. We know it sounds like cliche advice, but we've seen it solve more than a few cases.
6. Try a different device/computer.
7. Try a different internet connection. Avoid signing into Kraken on a shared or public wifi network as it may put your account at risk.