In order to get verified to Tier 3 or higher, we require the following documents to be uploaded to your account:
(1) Valid ID document
Valid documents include:
- national identity card (front + back)
- drivers license
Please make sure that your ID photos/scan meet these image requirements.
(2) Proof of residence document
Valid documents include, but are not limited to:
- bank statement
- credit card statement
- utility bill (water, electricity, gas, internet, phone)
- payroll statement or official salary document from employer
- insurance statement
- tax document
- residence certificate
We do NOT accept USPS change-of-address letters.
Proof of residence documents must contain your name, address, and be dated less than 3 months ago.
For languages such as Russian, Chinese, Thai, Hebrew, etc. that use non-Latin characters, a notarized translation of your proof of residence document will greatly speed up processing time.
(3) Valid SSN (US clients only)
(4) ID Confirmation Photo (certain countries only)
You will be required to provide an ID confirmation photo for Tier 3 verification if you are:
- Resident in USA or Germany
- Funding with a German bank account
- Using domestic USD funding
However, there may be other situations where we require you to upload an ID confirmation photo.
You can upload all the required documents to your Kraken account by going to the Get Verified page in your account, then scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting the Tier 3 tab.
Be sure that all files uploaded meet the necessary technical parameters.