This article is for clients using Kraken (kraken.com)
If you are looking for information on creating an account on Kraken Pro, you can find out how here!
Creating a Kraken account is the first step towards accessing the services that Kraken offers.
- Make sure you are visiting the official Kraken site on https://www.kraken.com.
- Click on the Create Account button in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your email address, a username (see username tips & requirements) and a strong password (see password tips & requirements) on the signup form.
Note: the username cannot be changed.
If you receive an error after clicking on the Create account button, see this guide.
- You should receive an activation email containing an activation key.
If you do not receive an activation email, please try these troubleshooting steps.
- Enter your activation key on the account activation form or alternatively complete activation by clicking the link in the email.
- Confirm your password, complete the captcha if asked and click the Activate Account button.
- Congratulations! You have successfully created your Kraken account and you’re ready to get started.