Below are instructions detailing how to export your account history. Note: our Support team is not able to place or download history export requests on your behalf.
- Navigate to the Export page
- Click on the History tab once signed into your Kraken account
- Then click on the Export tab
Alternatively, you may export your account history via API.
- If you are using the Kraken Pro interface, you will need to switch to Kraken Classic in order to export your account history.
- To do so click on the App Switcher button in the top right corner of your screen and select Kraken Classic.
- Select your export options
There are three things you'll need to choose:
- Trades vs Ledgers
- All fields (deselection of fields are optional)
- Date Period (Start and End)
Trades vs Ledger
Trades exports focus on the execution details of non-margin and margin trades.
Ledger exports focus on changes to account balances. They include deposits, withdrawals, fees, trading profits and losses and exchanges of one currency for another.
For more details, read our article on ledger vs trades data.
Note: It is not possible to directly export your Order history, but you can easily piece it together by exporting your Trades history.
- Submit your request and wait
Export requests can take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a week to process.
Once your request goes from "Queued" to "Processed", you can download it to your computer.
Note: we currently do not send an email notification when your export file is ready for download. You'll need to manually check.
For more information about accessing and analyzing your ledger and trade history, take a look at the links below:
To download your Futures account history, from the Futures platform navigate to "Logs" in the sidebar and click "Download All" at the bottom of the page.
For information on interpreting the logs see this article.