- Minimum length is 8 characters, maximum is 128.
- If the password is less than 15 characters long, it cannot contain "common" words (e.g. common passwords or names).
- If the password is less than 25 characters long:
- it cannot contain your username,
- it must contain one special character (e.g. !, @, #, $ etc.),
- it must contain one number.
- The best passwords are usually passphrases that are easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess.
- The best passphrases are usually nonsensical phrases with a few misspelled words, capital letters, numbers, or special characters thrown in.
- e.g. "figurativ should3#3 Hula-sing"
- Famous quotes should be avoided.
- We recommend using a password manager such as KeePassXC to keep your passwords safe from theft or forgetfulness.
These guidelines are designed to help you create a secure password for the site.
- Can only contain letters, numbers, dashes (-), periods (.), and underscores (_).
- Cannot begin with "Kraken".
- Must be a minimum of 5 characters and a maximum 32 characters.
- We recommend long usernames.
- Do not make your username something common, obvious, or easy to guess.
- Never share your username — treat it as privately as your password.