How inbound phone support works
English phone support is available in North American time zones, throughout England and the EU. If you aren't located in our supported areas: don’t worry – we will be expanding our inbound phone support presence in the coming months! Please also be aware that long distance charges may apply if you are outside of our supported areas. If you receive a call from someone claiming to be from Kraken without first having been contacted via email, please hang up and contact Support for clarification.
|Phone support cannot help with:||Phone support can help with:|
|✗ Verification issues||✓ General questions|
|✗ Sign-in issues for accounts with a balance||✓ Cryptocurrency and cash funding|
|✓ Trading issues|
|✓ Synapse funding issues (U.S. clients)|
|✓ Sign-in issues for zero balance accounts|
Beware of scams
If you find a phone number online to be Kraken Support that is not on our Support page (support.kraken.com) assume that it's a phishing scam. Do not call it. If you receive a call from someone claiming to be Kraken without having email contact with Kraken Support first, please hang up and contact Support for clarification.
Kraken Support specialists will never ask you for the following:
- Two Factor Authentication Code
- Device Approval Code
- Wallet Addresses or seed words
- Master Key
- Remote access to your computer
- Removal of or changes to your account security settings
If you are asked for any of this information please hang up and contact Support.
Be sure to also follow our guide for securing your account.
From the United States:
- English Support: +1 888 837 8818
- Spanish Support: +1 888 874 5280
- French Support: +1 888 874 3480
From the United Kingdom:
- English Support: +44 808 501 5031
- Spanish Support: +44 808 175 3474
- French Support: +44 808 175 3125
From the European Union:
- English Support: +353 1 223 8162
- Spanish Support: +353 1 230 8320
- French Support: +353 1230 8558
Note: Long distance charges may apply.
*Not available in Japan