Open a Pro Corporate Account if you would like to trade on Kraken for business purposes or as an institutional trader and enjoy the following benefits:
A pro corporate account comes with the following benefits:
- Personalized deposit & withdrawal limits
- Access to Kraken's Over-The-Counter Trading Desk
- Higher Margin Allowance Limits
- Higher API limits
Trading fees: Trading fees are the same as non-corporate accounts. Our discount schedules reward frequent and high-volume activity regardless of account type.
Funding requirements: Fiat deposits and withdrawals can only be transferred to/from a business bank account registered under the same business name.
How to Apply for a Pro Corporate Account:
- If you are already verified for a Starter or Intermediate Individual Account, create a new account for your business at www.kraken.com/signup.
- Once you have created your new account, enable Login Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).There is no need to complete the “Get Verified” page, a corporate verification specialist will complete the verification steps for you in our internal system.
Complete the application form:
- Sign into your account in our Support Center.
- Create a new support ticket using the "Pro-level Corporate application" form.
- After your application has been submitted you will receive an email for requested documents. Ensure to provide the documents at your earliest convenience to prevent any delay in your application review. Wait for a response from our corporate team (within 0-2 business days). It may take several days or more to approve your application, subject to additional information or documentation that may be requested.
What Corporate Documents will be Required?
- Corporate Formation documents
- Government issued Photo ID for each Accessor and Beneficial Owner
- Proof of Residence document for each account Accessor and Beneficial Owner
- Company Share Registry or Corporate Structure document displaying ownership may be required
- Proof of Business Operating Address document showing the physical address of the company
We want this process to be as quick as possible for you! Most applications are processed in 5 days or less if we have received all the required documents. The processing of the application can begin only after all the required documents have been received.
Please note that additional documentation may be requested during the application process.
Beneficial Ownership Requirements:
In addition to the required documents, you will also be asked to provide ownership information:
- For any individuals that own 25% or more equity, shares or voting rights of the corporate entity.
- For any individuals that maintain significant managerial control, including person(s) who directly or indirectly hold the rights to appoint or remove a majority of the board, and/or overall operations over the corporate entity (CEO, CFO, Owner, or equivalent position).
- For any individuals that are the trustee of a trust or the members of a firm that exercise significant control over the company.
If your corporate entity is owned by another corporate entity please detail the entity and ownership percentage by submitting a Corporate structure document.