This article concerns deposits and withdrawals made without a web3 wallet. For instructions on how to deposit with a web3 wallet visit How to manage your Kraken wallet with web3.
NFTs deposited that are not part of a collection supported by Kraken, or sent on the incorrect blockchain, will not be displayed in your Inventory and may require a lengthy recovery process or may not be recoverable. If you mistakenly sent an NFT to your Kraken account that is not a part of our supported collections, please contact support for assistance.
The fee for withdrawing an NFT from Kraken is 0.01 ETH for transactions on Ethereum and 0.02 SOL for transactions on Solana. You may also incur a gas fee (network fee) for NFT withdrawal. Gas fees are charged by the blockchain and the amount of the gas fee is therefore not controlled by Kraken and cannot be manually set or adjusted by us. Because the transaction fee varies based on network conditions, it is possible that the fee will go up or down at any given time, and these changes are not able to be predicted.
- Navigate to My NFTs.
- On the right side, click the Deposit button.
- Select your chain and collection of choice.
- You will receive a deposit address. Copy this deposit address and paste it in the “to” field to send it from where it is currently custodied to Kraken.
- Your NFT will appear in My NFTs once the transaction has been confirmed.
NFTs are subject to withdrawal holds. Certain deposits, such as first time ACH purchases, digital wallet, or debit/credit card purchases, will trigger a withdrawal hold for security purposes. If you do not have enough collateral in your account to satisfy the hold amount, one or more of your NFTs may be subject to a withdrawal hold. This means they cannot be withdrawn until the hold expires. Holds generally last 72 hours or up to 7 days depending on hold type. Learn more about withdrawal holds here.
Purchasing cryptocurrencies with credit cards or via ACH online banking will trigger a trade hold for the transacting user. This will prevent NFT trade activity (purchases, sales and offers) for a period of 72 hours for enhanced security
- Navigate to My NFTs.
- Click the Withdraw button and search for the NFT you wish to withdraw, then click it.
- Alternatively, you can also hover an NFT and click View details, and then click the Withdraw button on the right side of the page.
- You will now arrive on the withdraw page. Make sure the right NFT is selected in the dropdown or select an NFT if none have been selected yet.
- The right blockchain will be selected automatically based on the NFT.
- Select the address to which you wish to withdraw.
- Click Withdraw. Note that you must be able to pay all fees for withdrawal.
- To confirm the withdrawal click Continue.