Do not participate in an ICO or token sale directly from your Kraken account — the tokens received will be irretrievable.
Always be careful when withdrawing cryptocurrencies. Once a withdrawal has been sent and marked as "Success" in your Kraken account, it is impossible to cancel or reverse the transaction.
Some cryptocurrencies can be sent via multiple different networks. Make sure you are sending through a network we support so that funds are not lost.
In order to withdraw cryptocurrencies from your Kraken account, you must first add and confirm the withdrawal address. Then, to withdraw, follow these steps:
- 1Sign in to your Kraken account and navigate to Portfolio.
- 2Click the Withdraw button.
- 3Search for the currency you wish to withdraw and then click on it.
- 4Select a previously added address or click the Add Address ("Add account" for EOS) button to add and confirm a new one.
- 5Enter the amount you would like to withdraw in the Amount field or click Max. Make sure the amount is greater than the minimum listed directly under this field and click Withdraw.
- 6Double check that all of the information is correct and then click Confirm withdrawal.
- 7If you are asked for an authenticator app code, then you have 2FA for funding enabled on your account and would need to use the 2FA you set up for funding (this is different from your Sign-in 2FA).
You may receive an error message or not be able to withdraw for the following reasons: