Kraken will be supporting the KNC token migration on June 21 at 15:30 UTC.
If you hold KNC on Kraken, it will be automatically converted to the new KNC at no cost.
Key points to note:
- KNC can continue to be deposited to Kraken until June 21 15:30 UTC.
- Deposits and withdrawals will be disabled for 48 hours, beginning June 21 at 15:30 UTC.
- All clients’ KNC will be automatically converted to the new KNC version.
- Deposits and withdrawals will be reactivated for the new KNC version on June 23 at 15:30 UTC.
- Trading of KNC will continue during this time.
- The new KNC token will retain the KNC ticker.
- Deposits of KNC Legacy after June 23 at 15:30 UTC will be lost.
- If you do not want your KNC automatically converted, you can withdraw your KNC from Kraken before June 21 at 15:30 UTC; this will become KNC Legacy (KNCL). Kraken will not support KNCL deposits or trading after June 21 15:30 UTC.
Updates will be posted on the status page as these phases progress.
Please review the KNC Migration Guide from the Kyber Network team.