Looking for help on how to use the Kraken app? We will be reviewing the following common actions step by step.
What are the tabs?
What are the tabs?
Home: Quickly view your favourite assets, and find market leaders.
Balances: Show the assets currently on your account.
Account / Settings: Change how the app functions, and manage your account.
Action Menu: Buy, sell, deposit or withdrawal from one button.
See your past transactions
You can view your transaction history a number of ways, including:
- On the Balances page, tap "Transaction history".
- On the Balances page, tap an asset to see your history of that particular asset.
- On an Assets page, tap the Balance to see your history of that particular asset.
- Once a purchase is complete, you can tap the amount that you purchased to see your history of that particular asset.
Delete saved payment cards
To delete a saved card from the app:
- Go to the Account page.
- Tap on "Manage payment methods".
- Swipe left on a saved payment card.
- You'll then be able to tap on "Remove" and confirm the deletion.
Hide your balances
If you'd like to hide your account balances and only display the percentage of each asset in your balances, you can either:
- Click the eye icon in the top right of the Balances page, or
- Go to the Account page and toggle the "Hide balances" option.
Device and session management
To view which devices have accessed your Kraken account, you can go to the Account tab and tap on "Devices". All previous sessions are saved here, and the current session is highlighted with a "THIS DEVICE" label. To remove a session, swipe left and confirm. If you remove the current session, it will cause you to be logged out of the app.
If you've forgotten your password, tap the Sign In button and press "Forgot password?". If you enter your email address and username a link will be sent via email that lets you create a new password. If you are having trouble resetting your password, please contact support.
If you've forgotten your username, tap the Sign In button and press "Forgot username?". If you provide your email address we will send you an email with your username. If you are having trouble recovering your username, please contact support.
Change to Night or Light theme
To change between themes, go to the Account page, tap on theme and select either the Night or Light theme. You can also toggle the ability for the app to match your system's default setting.