Looking for help on how to use the Kraken app? Review the topics below.
Home: Quickly view your favourite assets and find market leaders.
Balances: Show the assets currently on your account.
Account / Settings: Change how the app functions and manage your account.
Action Menu: Buy, sell, deposit or withdrawal from one button.
- Navigate to the homepage and select the Verify identity button at the top of the screen. Follow the steps provided to verify your account.
- To check your verification level click on the Profile Logo.
- Then navigate to Account.
- Select Limits and Features to verify your account to the Intermediate level or higher.
You can view your transaction history a number of ways, including:
- On the Balances page, tap Transaction history.
- On the Balances page, tap an asset to see your history of that particular asset.
- On an Assets page, tap the Balance to see your history of that particular asset.
- Once a purchase is complete, you can tap the amount that you purchased to see your history of that particular asset.
- Go to the Account page.
- Tap on Manage payment methods.
- Swipe left on a saved payment card.
- You'll then be able to tap on Remove and confirm the deletion.
If you'd like to hide your account balances and only display the percentage of each asset in your balances, you can either:
- Click the eye icon in the top right of the Balances page.
- Go to the Account page and toggle the Hide balances option.
To view which devices have accessed your Kraken account, you can go to the Account tab and tap on Devices. All previous sessions are saved here and the current session is highlighted with a THIS DEVICE label. To remove a session, swipe left and confirm. If you remove the current session, it will cause you to be logged out of the app.
- Make sure you are signing into the app correctly. If you are using your username and password, ensure that you are using the correct sign in 2FA.
- Make sure your Kraken app and phone are up-to-date.
- Clear the cache and storage of your Kraken app.
- Some final steps to follow:
- Force closing and re-opening the app.
- Logging in and out of the app.
- Restarting your device.