Deposits and withdrawals are available on the Pro app if you are logged in via your username and password.
- 1Once you’ve opened the app, you can tap the Action Icon to open the Order Form of your most recently viewed market.
- 4You can switch between placing buy or sell orders by tapping the respective buttons.
- 5Within the Amount box, you can define the order for a specific volume of base currency.
- 6Within Limit Price you can specify the price at which you want a limit order to be fulfilled.
- 7Within Total we can see the total cost of the order referencing the data points above. If this is filled in before Amount, the Amount box will be automatically filled with the appropriate amount of volume.
- 8The Available Balance metric is based off of your current balance not currently held within Open Orders however please note this does not take into account funds held in currently open margin positions. When placing a buy order, the balance requested is the trading pair's quote currency. Vice versa, when placing a sell order the balance requested is the trading pairs base currency.Swiping up from here will reveal additional order options.
- 9After you’ve finished filling in your ideal order settings, simply tap the green Buy or red Sell button.
- 10You’ll be brought to an Order Review screen where you can double check the order details.
- 11Swiping right to submit this order will send it off to our trade engine. Once successfully received, you’ll be presented with an Order Created notification.