At this time it’s not currently possible to unstake staked ETH. Further information can be found here.
- First you will need to have ETH in your account. You can gain ETH by either buying or depositing Ethereum into your Kraken account.
- After you are signed in, navigate to Earn at the top of your page.
- Click on Stake and select ETH.
- Carefully read through all the information provided.
- Enter the amount you wish to stake and select Continue.
- You will now see your funds have been initiated for staking under the 'Transactions' table.
- Newly staked ETH will undergo up to a 10 day (often less than a couple of hours, depending on network conditions) bonding period before it will start earning ETH2 rewards.