At this time it’s not currently possible to unstake staked ETH. Further information can be found here.
- First you will need to have ETH in your account. You can gain ETH by either buying or depositing Ethereum into your Kraken account.
- After you are signed in, navigate to Earn at the top of your page.
- Click on Stake and select ETH.
- Carefully read through all the information provided.
- Enter the amount you wish to stake and select Continue.
- You will now see your funds have been initiated for staking. To view your staked funds, navigate to the 'Transactions' table on the Earn tab by scrolling down past the listed Staking assets. If you cannot see the 'Transactions' table here, navigate to the Funding tab and your recent activity to view the transaction.
- Newly staked ETH will undergo up to a 20 day (often less than a couple of hours, depending on network conditions) bonding period before it will start earning ETH2 rewards.