With the Kraken Pro app, you can:
- View your trading and staking portfolio balances
- Trade with market, limit, stop loss and take profit order types
- Margin trade, if eligible
- View candlestick price charts
Download Kraken Pro for Android 8.0 and up (Google Play)
Download Kraken Pro for iOS 13 and up (Apple App Store)
Once connected to the app, you will have the following benefits:
- You will stay signed in permanently on the app unless you choose to disconnect by clicking Sign Out.
- If you lose your device, you can sign in to Kraken.com and either revoke your signed in session or delete the API key you signed in with. Deleting the API key you signed in with will revoke your app's session, securing your account.
The app will ignore Trading 2FA if an API key is used to sign in. Trading 2FA is a separate 2FA method specifically for placing orders, so it is still possible to place a new order or modify an existing order via the app even though you have Trading 2FA enabled on your account.
2FA for API keys is not yet compatible with the app. If you have this set up on your API keys it will not be possible to access the app.
Funding & Staking
Note: If you are signed into the Pro app with an API key you will not be able to make a deposit or a withdrawal. To initiate a deposit or a withdrawal please sign in with your username and password.
To fund your account via the app:
- Select the Balances icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Then select the Deposit or Withdraw button.
- Choose the currency you wish to deposit or withdraw.
- Complete the steps shown on the screen.
Note: Deposits and withdrawals are only available if you are logged into the app with your username and password.
You can stake and unstake your assets with the Kraken Pro app.
To stake with the app:
- Select the Balances icon at the bottom of the screen and click the Stake button.
- Select the asset you wish to stake.
- Enter the amount you wish to stake and click Review.
- Swipe to confirm the staking amount.
- You will now have successfully staked via the app!
To unstake with the app:
- Select the Balances icon at the bottom of the screen. Here you will find the assets available to unstake.
- Select an asset to unstake and then click the Unstake button at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter the amount you wish to unstake and click Review.
- Swipe to confirm the unstaking amount.
- You will now have successfully unstaked your asset!
We have detailed guides on how to clear the app cache for Android and iOS which can often have this kind of issue.