With the Kraken Pro app, you can:
- View your trading and staking portfolio balances
- Trade with market, limit, stop loss and take profit order types
- Margin trade, if eligible
- View candlestick price charts
Download Kraken Pro for Android 7.0 and up (Google Play)
Download Kraken Pro for iOS 11 and up (Apple App Store)
To connect your Kraken account to the Kraken Pro app you can sign in using your current username and password. Alternatively, you can connect your account to the app using an API key. Once you download the Kraken Pro app, see our instructions on generating an API key to get started.
Once connected to the app, you will have the following benefits:
- You will stay signed in permanently on the app unless you choose to disconnect by clicking Sign Out.
- If you lose your device, you can sign in to Kraken.com and either revoke your signed in session or delete the API key you signed in with. Deleting the API key you signed in with will revoke your app's session, securing your account.
When signing in with your username and password all Two-factor Authentication (2FA) settings will be enabled. A sign in 2FA is required when signing in with your username and password, and Trading 2FA will be prompted when applicable.
The app will ignore Trading 2FA if an API key is used to sign in. Trading 2FA is a separate 2FA method specifically for placing orders, so it is still possible to place a new order or modify an existing order via the app even though you have Trading 2FA enabled on your account.
2FA for API keys is not yet compatible with the app. If you have this set up on your API keys it will not be possible to access the app.
Funding & Staking
The mobile app does not currently support commands for staking. You can however view your staked balances on the Balances tab.
If the Kraken Pro app on your phone crashes or you experience other technical issues, it's likely due to an outdated cache.
We have detailed guides on how to clear the app cache for Android and iOS which often typically issues.