All first-time cash deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
1. Select the "Funding" page from the navigation menu at the top of your screen.
2. Select the "Deposit" button next to your Canadian Dollar balance.
3. Select "In-Person Payments (IPP)" option from the drop-down menu of deposit methods.
4. Take a clear photo or screenshot of your QR code.
Important: in order for a QR code to be generated, the phone number on your Kraken account cannot be registered with any other Kraken account.
5. Go to your local Canada Post office and have them scan your QR code.
6. Pay with physical cash or debit.
7. The funds should reach your Kraken account within 30-60 minutes.