First-time cash deposits
All first-time cash deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account, for security purposes.
The below instructions show how to make a deposits via the Kraken.com site. If you are using the Kraken app follow the instructions found in this article.
If you do not yet have a Kraken account you can create one here.
Click the Deposit button.
- Search the currency you wish to deposit and click on it.
Enter the amount you wish to deposit and select your preferred funding provider from the drop-down menu. If you are only shown one option, you can skip this step and continue.
For more information, read about our different funding options.
- Review the important notes and instructions.
- To prevent errors, we suggest copying our bank account details directly to your bank or financial institution.
- Various banks have different requirements, so please contact your bank directly for specific instructions on how to complete the deposit.
- To help your deposit go smoothly, use our deposit checklist before sending any funds.