All first-time cash deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
The below instructions show how to make a deposits via the Kraken.com site. If you are using the Kraken app follow the instructions found in this article.
If you do not yet have a Kraken account you can create one here.
2. Use the Search bar and type your preferred currency, or tick "Show all assets". Then select the relevant "Deposit" option:
3. Select your preferred funding provider from the drop-down menu. If you are only shown one option, you can skip this step and continue.
For more information, read about all of our different funding options.
4. Review the important notes and instructions.
5. To prevent errors, we suggst copying our bank account details directly to your bank or financial institution.
6. Various banks have different requirements, so please contact your bank directly for specific instructions on how to complete the deposit.
7. To help your deposit go smoothly, use our deposit checklist before sending any funds.