All first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
- Sign in to your Kraken account and navigate to the Funding tab:
- Use the Search bar and type your preferred currency, or tick "Show all assets". Then select the relevant "Deposit" option:
- Select your preferred Funding Provider from the drop-down menu. If you are only shown one option, you can skip this step and continue with 4; or follow these instructions for depositing funds with Etana Custody, Synapse or Canada Post (IPP).
- Review the important notes and instructions.
- To prevent errors, we suggest copying our bank account details directly to your bank or financial institution.
- Various banks have different requirements, so please contact your bank directly for specific instructions on how to complete the deposit.
- To help your deposit go smoothly, use our deposit checklist before sending any funds.