Fidor AG is one of our funding providers in Europe and a leading digital bank, providing support for EUR funding. Both SEPA deposits and withdrawals via Fidor AG are available as the default option on your account, provided the eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
Fidor AG also offers EUR SWIFT deposits. SWIFT withdrawals are not currently available, to withdraw EUR outside of the SEPA zone you will have to use one of our other SWIFT options. Please note that SWIFT deposits have to be sent in EUR and deposits in currencies other than EUR will be rejected by our banking provider. Clients with a Fidor AG bank account may also take advantage of near-instant deposits and withdrawals via this funding option.
- Your Kraken account must be verified to the Intermediate or Pro level.
- Your bank or financial institution account must be under the same legal name as your Kraken account.
- Your bank or financial institution must be located in the SEPA zone for SEPA deposits and withdrawals.
- Your bank or financial institution must be part of the SWIFT network for SWIFT EUR deposits.
- Transfers from Russian or Belarusian residents and institutions as well as any deposits from Russian or Belarusian banks will be rejected by Fidor.
Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA):
SEPA is a payment-integration initiative of the European Union and is used for sending cross-border Euro transfers between banks that are part of the SEPA network. Fidor Bank SEPA processes both deposits and withdrawals in EUR.
Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT):
SWIFT is a global messaging network used to securely send and receive information, such as money transfer instructions, between banks and other financial institutions. Fidor Bank SWIFT only accepts EUR deposits.