Certain deposits, such as first time ACH purchases, credit or debit card purchases or digital wallet purchases will trigger a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account, for security purposes.
MVB Bank provides a quick option to deposit or withdraw USD funds. This method supports domestic Fedwire transfers only, which take 0-1 business days to process during US banking hours. Banking cutoff time is 4pm EST.
- Your Kraken account must be verified to the Intermediate or Pro level.
- Your Kraken account must be associated to a US (except Texas) address.
- Your bank or financial institution account must be under the same legal name as your Kraken account.
- Your bank or financial institution must be located in the United States.
For additional information on funding providers, fees, minimums and processing times, see our deposit options and withdrawal options articles.
For step-by-step instructions, see:
- How to deposit to your Kraken account
- How do I send a domestic wire transfer to Kraken from:
- Bank of America | Wells Fargo | Chase | Citi
- Cash deposit requirements and checklist