The following details are important for submitting a good Face Photo / Selfie
- If you’re taking a photo via the device’s camera, ensure there is good lighting.
- Your face and shoulders should be within the frame and directly facing the camera.
- Do not wear sunglasses or a hat, or anything that obscures your face.
- If you’re uploading a Face Photo from your device, choose a recent high-quality photo.
- Do not crop your image from a group photo.
- Ensure that no sensitive information (usernames, passwords, etc) is in the background.
The Face Photo can either be taken using your device’s camera or uploaded from the computer in your Kraken account on the Get Verified > Intermediate tab.
If you do not see the section to upload the Face Photo on that page, contact support.