Global Settings Lock
If you are having trouble editing your address or uploading documents to your account, please try turning off your GSL (Global Settings Lock) and try again.
To ensure your Face Photo is accepted as quickly as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- If you’re taking a photo via the device’s camera, ensure there is good lighting.
- Your face and shoulders should be within the frame and directly facing the camera.
- Do not wear sunglasses, a hat or anything that obscures your face.
- If you’re uploading a Face Photo from your device, choose a recent high-quality photo.
- Do not crop your image from a group photo.
- Ensure that no sensitive information (usernames, passwords, etc.) is in the background.
- When choosing a photo, choose one that is indoors.
- Photos should be original, without any edits and not taken by a professional.
The Face Photo can either be taken using your device’s camera or uploaded from your computer to your Kraken account on the Get Verified > Intermediate tab.
If you do not see the section to upload the Face Photo on that page, contact Support.