After your account is created, verifying your account will allow funds to be deposited and trades to be made.
To verify your account:
- 1Sign in to your Kraken account.
- 2Click on the Verify identity button on the home page.
- 3Enter your details on the Verify your identity form and click Continue. Note: the field headers on the form may differ slightly depending on your location.
- 4On the next page, enter your occupation and other details. Click Continue.
- 5Next choose your identity document type and either upload the document or capture it on the webcam. If you don't have the document at-hand, you can pause the identification verification at any point and resume by following the same steps as above.
- 6Once the document is uploaded, click Continue to return back to the home page of your account.
- 7You’ll be notified once the verification is complete.
- Express level is available in the US only, excluding NY, TX, WA and overseas US Territories.
- Each level enables more funding options and higher limits, with Pro being the highest available.
Note: Due to international and local financial regulations, there are a few geographic restrictions.
Where can I find my transaction limits?
The transaction limits can be located by signing into your account, clicking on the profile menu in the upper right and then selecting Settings. Scroll down to the limits section. If you would like higher limits, click on the get verified link.
Where can I find my verification level?
You can find your verification level from the Settings page on Kraken. To access the settings page, click on the Profile icon on the top right of the page and select Settings. Scroll down to the limits section to view your current verification level and applicable limits.