In order to generate a deposit address for any digital asset/cryptocurrency on Kraken:
2. Navigate to "Funding".
3. Tick "Show all assets" or use the Search bar and type the asset you wish to deposit.
4. Click on "Deposit" for the currency you wish to deposit.
5. Read all the deposit instructions carefully and click on "Yes, I acknowledge".
6. Click the button that says "Generate New Address".
7. Wait a few seconds (you may have to reload the page) and a new deposit address will be available.
The generated digital assets/cryptocurrency address can be selected and used for making deposits to your Kraken account.
You can also view a QR code to easily scan the deposit address into a mobile wallet.
There are no limits to how many times you can use a deposit address, but generating more than 5 deposit addresses for a particular digital asset/cryptocurrency will result in older deposit addresses expiring. Also keep in mind, if you try to generate more than 5 deposit addresses when all 5 are still marked as New Address, then it will result in the Too Many Addresses error.