Cryptocurrency (also known as digital assets) trading is the buying, selling or holding of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) among others, with the aim of generating a profit from short, medium or long term fluctuations in their prices.
Trading on the Kraken platform can be performed by exchanging cash such as USD, EUR and CAD for cryptocurrency or exchanging one cryptocurrency for another.
If you are new to the world of cryptocurrency trading, Kraken has put together a number of resources that may help you get started, these include:
- Compare Ethereum vs. Bitcoin.
- A simple guide on how to buy Bitcoin.
- A simple guide on how to buy Ethereum.
- A trading glossary that has definitions of terms that you will come across while trading.
- The different types of cryptocurrencies you can trade on the Kraken exchange. You can find the full list of assets available on the Kraken platform here.
- How trading fees are calculated.
- Learn about crypto arbitrage.
If you are already an experienced trader, the following resources maybe useful: