To withdraw Canadian dollars (CAD) via a domestic EFT bank transfer to your Canadian bank account:
2. Navigate to Funding page.
3. Next to your Canadian Dollars (CAD) balance, click on the Withdraw button.
4. Add a Canadian bank account to you Kraken account.
- Click “Add account”.
- Fill in your bank account information.
- Click “Save bank account”.
Form fields explained:
- Description can be whatever you like so you can easily remember it.
- Name on account must match the name on your bank account and your Kraken account.
- Bank name is the name of the Canadian bank you want to withdraw to.
- Bank code is typically 3 digits.
- Transit number is typically 5 digits.
- Account number is typically 7 digits, but can be more.
If you need help finding these numbers, please see: How to look up your Canadian bank account information for CAD withdrawals.
5. Initiate a withdrawal.
- Navigate back to the CAD withdrawal page.
- Select a bank account to withdraw to.
- Enter the amount of CAD to withdraw.
- Click "Review Withdrawal".
- Confirm the withdrawal.