To withdraw Canadian dollars (CAD) via a domestic EFT bank transfer to your Canadian bank account:
2. Navigate to Funding page.
3. Next to your Canadian Dollars (CAD) balance, click on the Withdraw button.
4. Select the EFT option from the drop-down menu.
5. Add a Canadian bank account to your Kraken account.
- Click “Add account”.
- Fill in your bank account information.
- Click “Save bank account”.
Form fields explained:
- Description can be whatever you like so you can easily remember it.
- Name on account must match the name on your bank account and your Kraken account.
- Bank name is the name of the Canadian bank you want to withdraw to.
- Bank code is typically 3 digits.
- Transit number is typically 5 digits.
- Account number is typically 7 digits, but can be more.
If you need help finding these numbers, please see: How to look up your Canadian bank account information for CAD withdrawals.
5. Initiate a withdrawal.
- Navigate back to the CAD withdrawal page.
- Select a bank account to withdraw to.
- Enter the amount of CAD to withdraw.
- Click "Review Withdrawal".
- Confirm the withdrawal.
We are aware that some CAD withdrawals may continue to show as ‘Sending’. Please disregard this status, check your bank account to see if the funds have arrived or contact us if you have questions about the transaction.