Our withdrawal fees are listed below. Please note that for fiat withdrawals, the listed fees only cover the charges on our end. Other fees may be charged by your bank. Also, sometimes a bank transfer is done via an intermediary bank and the intermediary bank may charge an extra fee. We are not responsible for any fees charged by your bank or by an intermediary bank.
- EUR SEPA Withdrawal - EEA countries only (€0.09)
- USD SynapsePay Withdrawal - available in 37 US states + DC ($5)
- USD SWIFT (SMBC): available in most countries ($60)
- GBP SWIFT (SMBC): available in most countries (£60)
- EUR SWIFT (SMBC): available in most countries (€60)
- JPY Domestic Withdrawal - Japan only (¥300)
- CAD EFT Withdrawal - Canada only ($10 CAD flat fee)
Digital Currency Withdrawals:
- Bitcoin (XBT) - ฿0.0025
- Ether (ETH) - Ξ0.005
Ripple (XRP) - Ʀ0.02
Stellar (XLM) - *0.00002
Litecoin (LTC) - Ł0.02
Dogecoin (XDG) - Ð2.00
- Zcash (ZEC) - ⓩ0.00010
- Iconomi (ICN) - ICN 0.2
- Augur (REP) - Ɍ0.01
- Ether Classic (ETC) - ξ0.005
- Melonport (MLN) - M0.003
- Monero (XMR) - ɱ0.05
- Dash (DASH) - Đ0.005
- Dash Instant - Đ0.01
- Gnosis (GNO) - Ğ0.01
- Tether (USDT) - USD₮ 5
To make a withdrawal, log in and go to Account > Funding > Withdraw. Select the type of withdrawal you'd like to make and follow the given instructions.
Please note that the fees listed above can change without notice, and are not always current. See the withdrawal page for each type of withdrawal for the most current fee information.
Deposit fees are located here.