Deposit addresses on your account do not expire unless you create more than five of them for the same cryptocurrency. If/when you generate more than this, the oldest deposit address will automatically be set to expire in seven days. You cannot currently choose which deposit addresses will expire.
Note: Only one address for ERC-20 cryptocurrencies can be generated.
If an address is set to expire, it will be clearly marked as such. We recommend that you stop using deposit addresses that are set to expire as soon as possible. Kraken is not responsible for funds sent to an expired deposit address.
Review the steps below to check if your address is set to expire:
- Sign in to your Kraken account.
- Navigate to Funding.
- On the Funding page click the Deposit button.
- Search for the currency you wish to check and click on it.
- Click the Manage deposit addresses button.
- The days remaining for an address expiring will be displayed above the address. Deposits made to an address that has expired are not guaranteed to be credited and may be permanently lost.
- If you need to generate a new deposit address you may follow the guide here.
- An address marked as Used Address is OK to deposit to.