To unstake Ethereum (ETH):
- 1Once you are signed in to pro.kraken.com, navigate to Earn at the top of the page.
- 2Select Ethereum (ETH) from the list of available assets and click the ellipses under Available balance. Click Unstake in the dropdown menu.
- 3Enter the amount you wish to unstake and click Unstake.
- 4Select Done to confirm the unstaking process.
- 5Once ETH unstaking has been initiated, you will be redirected to the Portfolio tab.
- 6In the Portfolio tab you will see a new entry with the unstaked amount in the status Pending. Bonded term staked assets will be successful after the listed lockup period.
- 7On the History tab you will see unstaking > Pending while the staked asset is unbonding. Once the process is complete, you will see unstaking Success meaning your ETH is unstaked.