Kraken now has a simple feature in which you can convert all asset balances below the minimum instant buy/sell order size (approximately 1 USD). With this feature you can convert your small balances into any cash currency of your choice, for example EUR or USD.
What are small balances?
Small balances are considered balances below the minimum instant buy/sell order size (approximately 1 USD) of an asset in your account. These small balances can arise due to leftovers from amounts entered to trade or withdraw from an account.
Please note: You can only convert small balances once every 24 hours
How to convert your small balances
- 1Open the Kraken app and tap on the Portfolio icon.
- 2Scroll down until you see the Show small balances dropdown.
- 3Tap the dropdown and select the Convert small balances button.
- 4In the dropdown choose the asset you wish to convert from.Then select the asset you wish to convert the small balances to.
- 5Once you are ready Swipe to confirm the conversion.That’s it! You have now successfully converted your small balances.