To access UAE dirhams (AED) funding or trading, your account must fulfil the two conditions below:
- Your verified country of residence must be in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Your Kraken MENA* account must be a personal or business account with Pro limits. To upgrade your personal account to Pro limits please follow the instructions here. To open a business account with Pro limits please follow the instructions here.
If your account meets both conditions above, please follow the steps below to access UAE dirhams (AED) funding or trading.
- Sign in to your Kraken MENA account.
- Navigate to the Funding page. If your account is already verified with a passport or Emirates ID, you will be prompted to accept Kraken MENA’s Terms of Service. After clicking Submit you can begin funding and trading with AED!
If you have verified your account with a different document, please see steps 3-5 below.
- Click Verify for AED.
- Upload the required document (ID card or passport).
- Click Submit to accept the Terms of Service and you are done! You will receive a notification once the verification is complete.
*Kraken MENA is regulated by the ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority with registered number 190008