Purchasing cryptocurrencies with credit cards or via ACH online banking will trigger a trade hold for the transacting user. This will prevent NFT trade activity (purchases, sales and offers) for a period of 72 hours, for enhanced security.
Deposits can be completed via a web3 wallet or ordinary transfer. This article concerns deposits made with a web3 wallet.
- 1Navigate to My NFTs.
- 2On the right side, click Connect Wallet.
- 3Select your chain of choice: Ethereum or Solana.
- 4Select your wallet of choice (Metamask, Phantom).
- 5If you do not have the right wallet installed you will see a prompt to install it.
- 6Once connected you will see the NFTs that are in your web3 wallet. In the top right corner of each NFT you will see either the wallet’s icon or the Kraken icon. The wallet icon means the NFT is in your web3 wallet; the Kraken icon means it is custodied on Kraken i.e. deposited.
- 7Click on the NFT you want to deposit. It should not have a Kraken icon in the right upper corner.
- 8You will see a preview of the NFT and its associated data. Click Deposit to Kraken. If the NFT has already been deposited you will see the NFT’s details instead.
- 9Confirm the deposit.
- 10Confirm the deposit in your web3 wallet prompt.
- 11The deposit has now been initiated. Note that this can take a while depending on blockchain congestion. The NFT will be marked as “confirming”.
- 12Once completed, you are free to sell your NFT or simply enjoy Kraken’s secure custody!
- 13Once one or more web3 wallets have been connected they will appear in a dropdown on the right side of My NFTs.