You are now able to begin the process of claiming your FLOW tokens through Kraken.
Please note: claiming and staking of FLOW will not be available for US or Canadian clients. Flow is only claimable if you participated in the Flow Token Sale.
Follow these steps to ensure claimed tokens are sent to your Kraken account:
- If you do not have a Kraken account already, sign up for a Kraken account.
- Once you have your Kraken account, sign in to your account and select Funding.
- Click the Deposit button.
- Search for Flow (FLOW) and click on it.
- Select Generate deposit address to create your deposit wallet address.
If you have any further questions regarding the process of generating your FLOW address on Kraken, you can reach out to our support team here.
After you have your deposit address you can begin the process to claim your FLOW from Coinlist or Dapper Labs.
- To claim from CoinList, sign into your CoinList account and complete this form using your generated Kraken deposit address.
- CoinList will send you an email, you must to click to confirm.
- Claim your FLOW by October 26 to be in time for the first staking period.
- If you are a backer claiming directly from Dapper Labs, that process is here. On the form you would use the address you have generated on Kraken.
The minimum deposit amount is 1 FLOW. Once the FLOW has been distributed, your claimed FLOW should appear in your Kraken account balance.
Follow our blog and Twitter for information about FLOW tokens.
Information about claims and more can be found on the Flow for investors page.