All first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
1. Sign in to your Kraken account and navigate to the Funding tab:
2. Use the Search bar and type your preferred currency, or tick "Show all assets". Then select the relevant "Deposit" option:
3. Select your preferred funding provider from the drop-down menu. If you are only shown one option, you can skip this step and continue.
For more information, read about the our funding providers options.
4. Review the important notes and instructions.
5. To prevent errors, we suggest copying our bank account details directly to your bank or financial institution.
6. Various banks have different requirements, so please contact your bank directly for specific instructions on how to complete the deposit.
7. To help your deposit go smoothly, use our deposit checklist before sending any funds.