This article is for clients using the Kraken interface (kraken.com).
- Sign in to your Kraken account and click Deposit.
If you do not yet have a Kraken account you can create one here.
You can also navigate to the Deposit page by clicking on the Transfer tab on the left hand side of the page.
- Search for the currency you wish to deposit and click on it, in this example we will be using US Dollar (USD).
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and select your preferred Funding Provider from the drop-down menu. If you are only shown one option, you can skip this step and continue.
For more information, read about our different funding options.
- Review the Additional information section and more about deposits to ensure you are depositing correctly.
- Various banks have different requirements, so please contact your bank directly for specific instructions on how to complete the deposit.
- To help your deposit go smoothly, use our deposit checklist before sending any funds.
- Navigate to your online bank to deposit from your account to Kraken. To prevent errors, we suggest copying our bank account details directly to your bank or financial institution.
- Review our cash deposit options (fees, minimums and processing times) to check processing times for your payment.
- How do I deposit my local currency to Kraken on Kraken Pro?
- How do I deposit my local currency to Kraken on Kraken Classic?
If you are using the Kraken app follow the instructions found in this article. To fund your account with the Kraken Pro app follow the steps found in this article.