All first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
MVB Bank provides a quick option to deposit or withdraw USD funds. This method supports domestic Fedwire transfers only, which take 1 to 5 hours to process during US banking hours. Banking cutoff time is 4pm EST.
Please note that the MVB funding method is only for US residents (except Texas).
- Your Kraken account must be verified to the Intermediate or Pro level.
- Your bank/financial institution account must be under the same legal name as your Kraken account.
- Your bank/financial institution must be located in the United States.
For step-by-step instructions, see:
- How to deposit to your Kraken account
- How do I send a domestic wire transfer to Kraken from:
- Fiat deposit requirements and checklist