All first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
To deposit USD via MVB Bank (Wire) to your Kraken account, first check that your account fulfills the requirements. Then follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Funding page.
- Next to your US Dollar (USD) balance, click on the Deposit button.
- From the list of deposit methods, select MVB Bank (Wire).
- You will be shown our bank account details, a deposit reference and other instructions. Follow them carefully.
- Ensure that your deposit reference is included in the "OBI" field of the wire form.
- Initiate a domestic FedWire payment from your external bank account (name on your bank account must match with the one on your Kraken account).
To help your deposit go smoothly, check the following:
- The deposit will not result in you exceeding your daily or monthly deposit limit.
- The name on the bank account you are depositing from matches the name on your Kraken account.
- You are not depositing using a third-party payments processor.
|✖||Residents of: Texas (or clients banking in Texas)|