Where is my deposit?
There are multiple reasons why your deposit has not been credited yet including:
- You did not include the correct deposit details. Ensure you double check that the details on your Kraken account have been correctly copied including bsb, account number, and description. If you used PayId ensure you did not accidentally leave out any characters.
- Your deposit hasn’t finished being processed by your bank. Even if you submitted an Osko transfer, the transfer may be delayed by your bank, particularly when it comes to sending funds to a new PayId or account number.
- Some banks have daily limits on how much can be transferred using Osko each day. If you are unsure what your daily limits are we recommend contacting your bank.
- Non-Osko bank transfers can take anywhere from an hour to 2 business days.
- Deposit will not credit if the name on the bank account does not match the name on the Kraken account.
Where is my withdrawal?
There are multiple reasons why your withdrawal has not been credited yet including:
- You did not include the correct withdrawal details. Ensure you double check that the withdrawal details on your Kraken account match your bank details.
- Withdrawals can take anywhere from an hour to 2 business days.